This is a general thread for the worlds in the server

Discussion in 'Roleplay Discussion' started by JT900, Jan 11, 2018.

1. JT900

JT900 New Member

So basically, I'm stuck in a rut in terms of commands.
    No matter what server I play on, I can't use any of the commands I'm supposed to be able to use.

Can I use /help? Nope, it tells me I can't do that.
    Can I shout to announce a potentially huge RP project in creative that anyone can help build it? No, it dismisses the command.
    So many other issues it's like lice in a pillowcase.

Admins and moderators, I don't know if cutting off commands was intentional or not. But please, re-allow them.
    I was considering even donating, but if you don't really trust any of us with simple easy commands that couldn't possibly affect others, why should I donate? I like this server, but trust is a two way street.

Hopefully this will get fixed.

2. ZombiePandah

ZombiePandah Staff Manager
    Staff Manager

Is this problem on Roleplay, or creative? You said RP project in creative, but posted this in the roleplay discussion section. Please clarify. :)

3. JT900

JT900 New Member

It's literally in the name. This is a general server issue instead of in a singular world.
    Any world I go to in the server has severed any commands I'm actually allowed to use.

4. ZombiePandah

ZombiePandah Staff Manager
    Staff Manager

That's not how i took it from your wording. Anyway, it seems like an issue on your end if none of the commands are working, Roleplay and Creative. Chest your chat settings, and be sure your chat is on shown. If most of these problems are on creative, then yes, we understand that there are some non-working things. Everything should work 100% fine on roleplay. :)

5. JT900

JT900 New Member

But that's the part you're not getting.
    Commands won't work right for me in any world on the server, especially the RP world.
    My chat settings are fine. And they have nothing to do with server commands.
    I think it's just permissions I don't have, that being the essentials and other basic commands I should be able to type in chat.

If there is a problem with creative commands, shouldn't they get fixed soon instead of the problem just sitting there?
    Isn't that was your staff team does? Fixing broken plugins and the like?

6. Hyriell

Hyriell Best Meme EU
    Manager

You havent really specified what you're complaining about though.
    /help has never been a command for actual help, it just shows what plugins there are, hence why it dosent work on some of the servers.

Creative dosent use shout, because the chats are global, unless youre toggled on your plot chat.

7. JT900

JT900 New Member

I had specified that. It was the fact that essential commands were cut off, or so I thought.

I thought /help was supposed to be that sort of paragon command that shows every allowed command to a player. I guess the command changed whenever 1.12.2 hit.

Thanks for clarifying.
    I still don't know all possible commands and permissions I've got though. Is the iPlay phone supposed to basically be that?

8. Hyriell

Hyriell Best Meme EU
    Manager

Basically yea, also has a FAQ listed in it :) There is no specific full command list though, as there generally really isnt a need for that on a RP server.